My mother used to chide me “Michael, self praise is no praise at all!”. When I congratulated myself on achieving something as a child; or if the truth be known, also as a adult. Well at the risk of invoking her comments from heaven, I will congratulate the team and myself on our first full year of BPM Blogs. (We started this Blog on November 1, 2010.) During that time we produced:
- 283 unique posts mainly focused around BPM issues (That’s a lot of content)
- Created categories and a site map to make it easier to find the relevant information from our web site
- Added a twitter account feed with now 287 tweets and 118 followers http://twitter.com/#!/taskmap
- Have created many tutorials and published new articles on topics relevant for the community
- Published parts of Scott Helmers Visio 2010 book
- Started to offer some vertical market content in the Legal Market
- Expanded the amount of Project Management content in line with new applications for TaskMap Professional
- Have made it to the first page of popular blogs when searching for BPM content on Google.
Take a look and search the BPM Blog site. The tab is right above this content. Any ideas for new content and suggestions are welcome.
Sincerely, Mike Cunningham